the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
"Why do you want this job?"
Because under capitalism I am forced to sell my labor in order to subsist.
the worst thing ever is when you can feel someone getting bored with you
people that don’t put cases on their iPhones have the kind of confidence that I need
sending your selfies to NASA because you’re a star
when i die please punch everyone who says “i wish i got to know them better”
i wont rest until ive complained about everything